|January 26, 2024
|Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality
We are currently looking for passionate, dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As an Assistant Director of Recreation you are responsible to assist the Director of Leisure with the entire operation of the leisure club along with the administrative areas, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Knowledge on Bodyline facilities, memberships and coaching / massage / aerobic fees, etc.
• Understand and know the club rules and regulations
• Understand the operations of the club administrative areas e.g. membership processing, duty roster for employees, micros, club policies for all areas
• Ensure that the set-up of the club is proper and as per the standards at all times
• Control and supervise all employees and ensure that they have received adequate training to perform their duties
• Maximize secretary’s skill for any administrative /posters / display for the club
• Maintain concise records of all recreation items e.g. towels, furniture, rackets, balls, etc.
• Organize and supervise regular fitness related activities and events to maximize members enjoyment
• Develop and maintain professional safe and effective fitness procedures, programs and activities in the fitness center - ensuring correct exercise practice at all times
• Coordinate the aerobics / exercise program and studio usage continually by seeking ways and introducing new ideas to maximize revenue
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the sports / leisure field with previous experiences in the Recreation Department, preferably in a five star international hotel. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and positively contribute to sales activities thereby maximizing revenue along with the ability to solve problems effectively. Computer knowledge is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a positive and proactive individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character and with a high aptitude for customer care, strong leadership skills and with the capability to motivate and guide. You have the ability to develop and build relationships easily, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results