|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 19, 2018|
Teaching / Education
Job Summary: Urgently looking for experienced and talented Arabic Teachers for an International School in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively get involved in developing curriculum.
- Develop and review assessments of each student’s work and keep records updated
- Promote the understanding of religious traditions and appreciation of the cultural differences in the UAE today
- Establish high expectations for students’ behavior and maintain a good standard of behavior management
- Set clear teaching and learning objectives specifying how they will be taught and assessed.
- Make sure students acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught.
- Check students work efficiently and thoroughly.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Arabic Teachers must have a Bachelors Degree in Education major in Arabic
- At least two years of practical experience in the same role required
- Excellent communication and teaching skills required
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Demonstrable time management and class management skills
- Should be friendly, approachable and a team player
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrate professionalism, commitment and integrity
- Should be able to inspire trust and confidence in students as well as colleagues
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs, include your recent photo