|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Airport Services Agent (UAE Nationals Only) - 210000A7
To provide a quality service to EK and Code share passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services and baggage services as per company commercial and safety standards and procedures so that EK and code share passengers and their baggage are handed in a consistent and efficient manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Candidate should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid (Family Book).
- Minimum: Grade 12 secondary school certificate.
- Willing to work on shift and wear uniform
- English test
- Ministry of Education attestation is required for certificates.
- Terms of the mandatory National Service apply.
- Information in this page is subject to change.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.