|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for Administrative Assistant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Administrative Assistant must have relevant qualifications for this role
- Excellent computer applications knowledge e.g. MS office
- Must be fluent in English
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize work
- Excellent use of email systems
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Should have Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong time management skills.
- The ideal applicant should have at least two years of experience within the same field
- A good team player
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs