|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will oversee all aspects of commission, construction management, and development revenue including deposit application. The position not only manages others, but the role also assumes hands-on duties in completing the A/R process for multiple markets. This position plays an integral role in our Corporate Accounting department, and allows a hybrid work schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee a small team of A/R Associates, including mentoring and training new team members.
- Ensure all Accounts Receivable transactions are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage billing, cash applications and transaction processing for multiple entities.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed in accordance with Stream policies.
- Track and ensure that deadlines are met by all team members.
- Assist in the setup of new customers in Accounting Systems.
- Provide recommendations to Accounting leadership regarding process improvements and/or policies and procedures.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Supervisory experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Commercial Real Estate Experience preferred
- Experience in working with Commissions and leases
- Experience in Yardi Preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Your team and working environment:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.