|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 26, 2020|
Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and dedicated Accounting Clerk for a reputable company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details:
- Check payments, settlement of Trades, Trade Life Cycle and Trade Operations
- Manage the 4 books of accounting
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems as well as discrepancies
- Make of accounts of different clients counterparties on various global systems used in running the Bank transactions.
- Act according the established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Examine and process the broadcasts sent by financial institutions
- Provide assistance and support to the company personnel
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Accounting Clerk must possess relevant qualifications for this role.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- The jobholder must have knowledge in computer applications especially MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Should be able to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Should be well organized with excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- The jobholder should be accurate and detail oriented person.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs