|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for Accountant cum Auditor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Prepare the Receipt for the cash / cheque received from the customer.
- Reconcile the daily cash collections
- Forward all the cheques collected from the Customers to the Accounts Department with the details of the invoices
- Prepare the Sales Order
- Prepare the Delivery order for all the deliveries against the Sales Order.
- Prepare Sales Invoice against the Delivery Order.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Accountant cum Auditor must have relevant qualifications for this role
- Excellent computer applications knowledge
- Must have on-hands experience in financial reporting, accounting, auditing, VAT, spreadsheet and client handling.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize work
- Possess good communication and technical skills in order to manage client’s portfolio.
- Should have strong work experience on Accounting software’s (Zoho, Quick books, Tally etc.) and MS office (Excel, word, power point)
- Should have Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong time management skills.
- The ideal applicant should have at least two years of experience within the same field
- Must be fluent in English
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs