|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Accountant/Assistant Accountant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Ensure accurate and timely posting of data into the accounting system
- Assist in preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements for all the company bank accounts
- Provide assistance in the budget preparation and variance analysis
- Manage the receivable as well as payable department’s activities.
- Manage petty cash and process petty cash vouchers.
- Make sure all accounting records are properly kept and that the records can be easily retrieved when necessary
- Assist in preparing and submit the monthly management reports ie Debtors or Creditors age analysis, sales report among others
- Oversee, summarize and finalize the accounting activities till final audit.
- Prepare payment vouchers in the company’s accounting system
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Must have relevant accounting qualifications
- At least two or more years of experience in the same role required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be hard working and ready to face challenges
- Should be able to analyze data, identify problems or deficiencies and make recommendations
- Expertise in Ms Office suite especially the accounting software
- Good organization and team working skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV