|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Accountant in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Implement accounting system compliance with accepted accounting principles for auditing purposes.
- Prepare a variety of financial statements based on the needs of specific projects
- Create account analysis that is daily revenue analysis and reconciliation
- Suggest, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems
- Assess accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Suggest financial actions through analyzing accounting options.
- Prepare regular reports to the board on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
- Prepare annual reports and audits.
- Record financial transactions through entering account information into the system
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a B.Com graduate
- At least two to three years of UAE experience in a contracting company
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Expertise in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Access
- Should have good knowledge of US GAAP and General Knowledge on IFRS
- Must be able to conduct accounting work to completion
- The preferred candidate must be male
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV