|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for an experienced and dedicated Accountant for a reputable company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details:
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and readily available when required
- Help with reviewing expenses and payroll records as assigned
- Sum up current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement as well as other reports
- Provide evidence financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Settle financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepare and submit weekly or monthly reports
- Revise accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Accountant position must possess relevant qualifications ie BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Should be good with numbers and figures with a good analytical judgment
- The right candidate should have hands-on experience of at least three years in this role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Should be a detail oriented person with good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to pay attention to details are ideal for this role.
- Expertise in ERP/SAP required
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs