|Published||May 14, 2022|
|Expires||July 13, 2022|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary|
Account Executive, Middle East
Job ID: 2052759 | Amazon Web Services MENA FZ
Job Key Details:
Amazon Web Services (AWS), is rapidly expanding out our remote sales function to drive growth across a set of AWS’ Enterprise customers, as well as the highest priority acquisition targets in the Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) segment. As an Account Executive at AWS, you are responsible for exercising acquisition skills, utilizing solution-specific targeted campaigns to help grow consumption of current and net-new AWS services. In this full sales-cycle quota carrying role, you will use your sales and technical experience to work proactively with our customers to accelerate their journey to the cloud.
In order to harness the innovation and scale of services AWS offers, you will leverage internal resources to engage with our customers to execute their strategic objectives in order to adapt to changing market trends.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you experienced in using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Job Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a quota carrying, full sales cycle ownership role, new business development
- Experience increasing technology adoption and creating long-term transformational account strategies
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
- English and Arabic language proficiency
- Technology-related sales or business development experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of existing cloud technologies
- Domain experience with Enterprise
- AWS Certification (or equivalent)
- BA / BS degree