|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 27, 2018|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Administrative Assistant / Secretary in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Handle, coordinate and maintain calendar of the Director including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Organize internal and external meetings on behalf of the Director ensuring all necessary requirements are made for example meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Screen and respond to incoming communications including complaints
- Prepare and write high quality reports and presentations as required by the Director.
- Give executive and administrative support to the Director.
- Provide secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Director including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments
- Arrange the Director’s travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Communicate important updates and information to the Office as required
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Administrative Assistant / Secretary must have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline
- Practical experience in the same or related role within the UAE is required for the right candidate
- Experience with a building contracting company will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- The applicant must be fluent in English
- The applicant should have problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good judgment and decision-making ability
- The jobholder should be well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- The required candidate should be Filipino and able to join immediately
- Should be able to maintain high levels of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The applicant should have excellent organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- The jobholder should have a professional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs for example MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs